While good music is good music, it only makes sense that some songs will hit harder in certain areas. A West Coast slapper will be better received in Cali than Nebraska; it’s common sense. This refreshing new cut from The Humble Legends, however, has Global Appeal. While you might not recognize the crew’s name, you will recognize the crisp, pronounced flow of Booth regular J.Nolan, who handles the MC-ing work for the duo. Virginia Beach producer Reese Jones makes up the other half, responsible for giving Nolan a steady supply of beats. If the rest are like this glossy, winding number, the duo’s 2014 debut EP (yet to be named) should be a worldwide phenomenon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.