While good music is good music, it only makes sense that some songs will hit harder in certain areas. A West Coast slapper will be better received in Cali than Nebraska; it’s common sense. This refreshing new cut from The Humble Legends, however, has Global Appeal. While you might not recognize the crew’s name, you will recognize the crisp, pronounced flow of Booth regular J.Nolan, who handles the MC-ing work for the duo. Virginia Beach producer Reese Jones makes up the other half, responsible for giving Nolan a steady supply of beats. If the rest are like this glossy, winding number, the duo’s 2014 debut EP (yet to be named) should be a worldwide phenomenon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.