While good music is good music, it only makes sense that some songs will hit harder in certain areas. A West Coast slapper will be better received in Cali than Nebraska; it’s common sense. This refreshing new cut from The Humble Legends, however, has Global Appeal. While you might not recognize the crew’s name, you will recognize the crisp, pronounced flow of Booth regular J.Nolan, who handles the MC-ing work for the duo. Virginia Beach producer Reese Jones makes up the other half, responsible for giving Nolan a steady supply of beats. If the rest are like this glossy, winding number, the duo’s 2014 debut EP (yet to be named) should be a worldwide phenomenon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.