While good music is good music, it only makes sense that some songs will hit harder in certain areas. A West Coast slapper will be better received in Cali than Nebraska; it’s common sense. This refreshing new cut from The Humble Legends, however, has Global Appeal. While you might not recognize the crew’s name, you will recognize the crisp, pronounced flow of Booth regular J.Nolan, who handles the MC-ing work for the duo. Virginia Beach producer Reese Jones makes up the other half, responsible for giving Nolan a steady supply of beats. If the rest are like this glossy, winding number, the duo’s 2014 debut EP (yet to be named) should be a worldwide phenomenon.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/23/13
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)