Usually, the Deluxe Edition of something arrives either after or simultaneously with the plain ol’ regular version. J. Nolan, however, is giving us the good stuff right off the bat. Part of a freshly-released compilation album from Different Kitchen, this headphone-ready cut finds the ATLien rhymesayer rejoining forces with frequent behind-the-boards collaborator Reese Jones. Over the aforementioned producer’s crisp breakbeat and swirling synth loops, Nolan delivers tightly-wound verses emphasizing his prodigious mic skills and his ironclad determination to succeed. This One Goes to Eleven… is available now online. Fans should also watch our pages for single numero uno off J.Nolan’s next mixtape, the unscheduled Loose Files 2.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.