Usually, the Deluxe Edition of something arrives either after or simultaneously with the plain ol’ regular version. J. Nolan, however, is giving us the good stuff right off the bat. Part of a freshly-released compilation album from Different Kitchen, this headphone-ready cut finds the ATLien rhymesayer rejoining forces with frequent behind-the-boards collaborator Reese Jones. Over the aforementioned producer’s crisp breakbeat and swirling synth loops, Nolan delivers tightly-wound verses emphasizing his prodigious mic skills and his ironclad determination to succeed. This One Goes to Eleven… is available now online. Fans should also watch our pages for single numero uno off J.Nolan’s next mixtape, the unscheduled Loose Files 2.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.