Usually, the Deluxe Edition of something arrives either after or simultaneously with the plain ol’ regular version. J. Nolan, however, is giving us the good stuff right off the bat. Part of a freshly-released compilation album from Different Kitchen, this headphone-ready cut finds the ATLien rhymesayer rejoining forces with frequent behind-the-boards collaborator Reese Jones. Over the aforementioned producer’s crisp breakbeat and swirling synth loops, Nolan delivers tightly-wound verses emphasizing his prodigious mic skills and his ironclad determination to succeed. This One Goes to Eleven… is available now online. Fans should also watch our pages for single numero uno off J.Nolan’s next mixtape, the unscheduled Loose Files 2.
Written by richard on 08/12/14
Submit your Rating
The Manifest Movement
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Angels Sing" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.