Still riding high off the wave of acclaim that greeted his latest street album, J. NICS bounces back with his first original feature since the set’s arrival. On newly-released freestyle ThunderBay, a pummeling synth beat by Hudson Mohawke as the Panhandle State spitter explains exactly what it is that makes him so dope. While this record isn’t currently attached to any larger project, those craving more can hear plenty more from the artist on Southern N*ggas Ain’t Slow mixtapes The Tribute and The Product, available for download from DJBooth through NICS’ website, SouthernN*ggasAintSlow.com.
Written by richard on 06/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.