For many, the South Florida region may bring about thoughts of beach beauties, jolly retired couples, emerald waters, and other sunny weather pleasantries, but for Floridian spitter J NICS that picture is a far cry from his City Of No Conscience. Joined by renowned Miami rhymedropper JT Money, NICS and his neighbor swap complementary verses on this no-holds-bar cut, which seems to revolve around survival in their concrete jungle. Serving as his first appearance on our pages, Money attacks his verse on the Lowkey-produced record with a vengeance as he spits, “Some ni**as hang around, plotting, and scooping/ Ni**a like me ready to crack they f**kin sh*t open/ Yeah, and I won’t think twice ‘bout it.” Unattached to any larger project, as of now City Of No Conscience serves humbly as a gritty look at the not-so-sunny side of Southern Florida.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)