For many, the South Florida region may bring about thoughts of beach beauties, jolly retired couples, emerald waters, and other sunny weather pleasantries, but for Floridian spitter J NICS that picture is a far cry from his City Of No Conscience. Joined by renowned Miami rhymedropper JT Money, NICS and his neighbor swap complementary verses on this no-holds-bar cut, which seems to revolve around survival in their concrete jungle. Serving as his first appearance on our pages, Money attacks his verse on the Lowkey-produced record with a vengeance as he spits, “Some ni**as hang around, plotting, and scooping/ Ni**a like me ready to crack they f**kin sh*t open/ Yeah, and I won’t think twice ‘bout it.” Unattached to any larger project, as of now City Of No Conscience serves humbly as a gritty look at the not-so-sunny side of Southern Florida.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.