For many, the South Florida region may bring about thoughts of beach beauties, jolly retired couples, emerald waters, and other sunny weather pleasantries, but for Floridian spitter J NICS that picture is a far cry from his City Of No Conscience. Joined by renowned Miami rhymedropper JT Money, NICS and his neighbor swap complementary verses on this no-holds-bar cut, which seems to revolve around survival in their concrete jungle. Serving as his first appearance on our pages, Money attacks his verse on the Lowkey-produced record with a vengeance as he spits, “Some ni**as hang around, plotting, and scooping/ Ni**a like me ready to crack they f**kin sh*t open/ Yeah, and I won’t think twice ‘bout it.” Unattached to any larger project, as of now City Of No Conscience serves humbly as a gritty look at the not-so-sunny side of Southern Florida.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.