For many, the South Florida region may bring about thoughts of beach beauties, jolly retired couples, emerald waters, and other sunny weather pleasantries, but for Floridian spitter J NICS that picture is a far cry from his City Of No Conscience. Joined by renowned Miami rhymedropper JT Money, NICS and his neighbor swap complementary verses on this no-holds-bar cut, which seems to revolve around survival in their concrete jungle. Serving as his first appearance on our pages, Money attacks his verse on the Lowkey-produced record with a vengeance as he spits, “Some ni**as hang around, plotting, and scooping/ Ni**a like me ready to crack they f**kin sh*t open/ Yeah, and I won’t think twice ‘bout it.” Unattached to any larger project, as of now City Of No Conscience serves humbly as a gritty look at the not-so-sunny side of Southern Florida.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.