For many, the South Florida region may bring about thoughts of beach beauties, jolly retired couples, emerald waters, and other sunny weather pleasantries, but for Floridian spitter J NICS that picture is a far cry from his City Of No Conscience. Joined by renowned Miami rhymedropper JT Money, NICS and his neighbor swap complementary verses on this no-holds-bar cut, which seems to revolve around survival in their concrete jungle. Serving as his first appearance on our pages, Money attacks his verse on the Lowkey-produced record with a vengeance as he spits, “Some ni**as hang around, plotting, and scooping/ Ni**a like me ready to crack they f**kin sh*t open/ Yeah, and I won’t think twice ‘bout it.” Unattached to any larger project, as of now City Of No Conscience serves humbly as a gritty look at the not-so-sunny side of Southern Florida.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/19/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.