As fans in the Booth have likely noticed, J NICS has been less active than usual thus far in 2013, only breaking his silence to drop the occasional guest verse. Which isn’t to say the South Florida flame-spitter’s been off his grind; rather, he temporarily stepped away from the mic to “focus on being a father,” while building up inspiration for future projects. Clearly, the pseudo-hiatus has done him good, as mixtape lead single 24/7 finds the artist brimming with confidence and ambition. DannyDee and Nuez’ aquatic synths back the Booth fave as he reaffirms his dedication to the hustle, delivering his bars in a breathless flow that bespeaks the urgency of his paper chase. NICS’ ThreeSixtyFive EP as yet lacks a drop date but, with his relentless work schedule, its release can’t be far off. In any case, you can watch our pages for further details on the set, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/30/13
Floridian emcee J NICS has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the ThreeSixtyFive EP. His first project since December 2012's Darkside, the set packs a total of 10 brand new cuts from the DJBooth favorite....
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.