Stepping into the spotlight is R&B singer, J. Nicole. Previously in the girl group, Sugar Honey Ice Tea, the Grand Rapids-born and current Atlanta resident has plenty of experience in the industry. Her debut single, I’m Leavin’, sounds similar to Keyshia Cole‘s The Way It Is in content; J. Nicole expresses being fed up with the way her man treats her. ColliPark protégé Homebwoi gives her the green light to leave on his feature verse, reminding her that it is his loss. Look for J. Nicole’s demo tape, Hello, My Name Is J. Nicole to be available to A&R’s soon, hopefully with a label deal to follow.
Written by Burmy on 08/16/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.