Last spotted flaunting his Black Diamond Shamballas on an April release off his last street album, the First in Flight State emcee returns to our pages with a luxurious single off his next mixtape. Stained Glass sees the spitter waxing braggadocious and emphasizing his drive to succeed over a sampled beat by M&D Productions. Shiny Suits & Champagne Flutes is set to hit the ‘net in mid-August. In the meantime, watch for Corn-Mill Productions collab Indigo Heist to drop later this month.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.