Last spotted flaunting his Black Diamond Shamballas on an April release off his last street album, the First in Flight State emcee returns to our pages with a luxurious single off his next mixtape. Stained Glass sees the spitter waxing braggadocious and emphasizing his drive to succeed over a sampled beat by M&D Productions. Shiny Suits & Champagne Flutes is set to hit the ‘net in mid-August. In the meantime, watch for Corn-Mill Productions collab Indigo Heist to drop later this month.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.