Last spotted flaunting his Black Diamond Shamballas on an April release off his last street album, the First in Flight State emcee returns to our pages with a luxurious single off his next mixtape. Stained Glass sees the spitter waxing braggadocious and emphasizing his drive to succeed over a sampled beat by M&D Productions. Shiny Suits & Champagne Flutes is set to hit the ‘net in mid-August. In the meantime, watch for Corn-Mill Productions collab Indigo Heist to drop later this month.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.