Last spotted flaunting his Black Diamond Shamballas on an April release off his last street album, the First in Flight State emcee returns to our pages with a luxurious single off his next mixtape. Stained Glass sees the spitter waxing braggadocious and emphasizing his drive to succeed over a sampled beat by M&D Productions. Shiny Suits & Champagne Flutes is set to hit the ‘net in mid-August. In the meantime, watch for Corn-Mill Productions collab Indigo Heist to drop later this month.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.