It takes a special woman to roll (and smoke) with Booth newcomer J. Lately but, if you can keep it up, you can be sure the Oakland rhymesayer will show the proper appreciation. On new single Share the Love, project collaborator Nima Fadavi slices and dices a vintage soul sample into a dreamy backdrop for Lately and Inglewood neighbor El Prez’ lyrical reflections on kush and romance. Keep your eyes peeled for this jam’s official video, dropping soon, and watch for J. Lately’s and Fadavi’s One Way Ticket LP to hit the ‘net in the first quarter of 2012.
Written by richard on 12/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Stuff" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.