Oftentimes, we become so consumed with the rat race and the daily grind that we forget to take a breather and appreciate what’s around us. That’s where J.Lately comes in. If you are feeling overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle, put on Roses and stop to smell, well, the Roses. I think you’ll find that The Blacksmiths’ glossy, swooning boardwork, emanating a truly soulful vibe, will get you in the right state of mind. The record’s relaxing mood is taken to the next level by both Lately and his guest, Grynch, whose similarly laid-back verses will make the good times hit you right in the soul. Roses is the first single off Lately’s Make. Believe album, set to bloom next month. In the meantime, why not stream and download the Oakland product’s January project, the Fly With Us EP?
Written by Lucas G. on 04/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Share the Love " (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.