Life isn’t always easy and we can’t pretend that it is. It’s okay, if not encouraged, to constantly relieve stress so that you can move on to whatever the next day has in store for you. That’s exactly what J.Lately and collaborator TiRon are doing and want you to do, too. On the Oakland native’s latest single, All Away, he and his guest take turns dropping gems of advice, like: “Nobody ever felt this, but I’m wrong. It’s just no one wants to say that they feel helpless,” and “I can deal with lonely but only if I know I’ll grow,” for when you feel cornered in life. You may not recognize it immediately, but holding in these issues will hurt more people, including you, in the long run. All Away will appear on J.Lately’s forthcoming full-length, Make. Believe., due out next week on May 13. And look out for the emcee’s upcoming entry in our DJBooth Freestyle Series!
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Share the Love " (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.