As his hit single, Bed, rises up every major chart in America, J. Holiday must be careful; the more spins the song gets equals the amount of freaky MySpace messages he is bound to receive. And like any hit R&B single, there was bound to be a remix. With several “official” versions circulating the net, this remix features the re-born Chingy, who just recently hooked back up with Ludacris and DTP. The 16-bar addition Chingy provides isn’t anything unheard of, although it will certainly allow J. Holiday’s singing talent to be exposed to a broader audience.
Written by DJ Z on 08/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.