As his hit single, Bed, rises up every major chart in America, J. Holiday must be careful; the more spins the song gets equals the amount of freaky MySpace messages he is bound to receive. And like any hit R&B single, there was bound to be a remix. With several “official” versions circulating the net, this remix features the re-born Chingy, who just recently hooked back up with Ludacris and DTP. The 16-bar addition Chingy provides isn’t anything unheard of, although it will certainly allow J. Holiday’s singing talent to be exposed to a broader audience.
Written by DJ Z on 08/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.