As his hit single, Bed, rises up every major chart in America, J. Holiday must be careful; the more spins the song gets equals the amount of freaky MySpace messages he is bound to receive. And like any hit R&B single, there was bound to be a remix. With several “official” versions circulating the net, this remix features the re-born Chingy, who just recently hooked back up with Ludacris and DTP. The 16-bar addition Chingy provides isn’t anything unheard of, although it will certainly allow J. Holiday’s singing talent to be exposed to a broader audience.
Written by DJ Z on 08/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.