As his hit single, Bed, rises up every major chart in America, J. Holiday must be careful; the more spins the song gets equals the amount of freaky MySpace messages he is bound to receive. And like any hit R&B single, there was bound to be a remix. With several “official” versions circulating the net, this remix features the re-born Chingy, who just recently hooked back up with Ludacris and DTP. The 16-bar addition Chingy provides isn’t anything unheard of, although it will certainly allow J. Holiday’s singing talent to be exposed to a broader audience.
Written by DJ Z on 08/22/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.