J. Holiday likes gentle, intimate sex as much as the next guy, but there’s a time and a place for everything. On the lead single off his next LP (his first Booth feature since May 2012’s Sign My Name), the Music Line crooner briefs a female companion on the evening’s agenda: “We can make love After We F**k.” Though going hard is Holiday’s priority, beatsmiths Ronnie “Lil Ronnie” Jackson and Ronak “Ronnie D” Dalal keep it chill on the production tip, complementing the singer’s falsetto-laced expressions of lust with a slow-burning, sensual synth arrangement. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the November 11, release of J. Holiday’s junior album, Guilty Conscience.
Written by richard on 09/25/13
On December 10, Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter J. Holiday will release his third studio album, Guilty Conscience. Prior to the retail release, however, the D.C. native has shared a seven-track sampler version of the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.