J. Holiday likes gentle, intimate sex as much as the next guy, but there’s a time and a place for everything. On the lead single off his next LP (his first Booth feature since May 2012’s Sign My Name), the Music Line crooner briefs a female companion on the evening’s agenda: “We can make love After We F**k.” Though going hard is Holiday’s priority, beatsmiths Ronnie “Lil Ronnie” Jackson and Ronak “Ronnie D” Dalal keep it chill on the production tip, complementing the singer’s falsetto-laced expressions of lust with a slow-burning, sensual synth arrangement. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the November 11, release of J. Holiday’s junior album, Guilty Conscience.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.