J. Holiday likes gentle, intimate sex as much as the next guy, but there’s a time and a place for everything. On the lead single off his next LP (his first Booth feature since May 2012’s Sign My Name), the Music Line crooner briefs a female companion on the evening’s agenda: “We can make love After We F**k.” Though going hard is Holiday’s priority, beatsmiths Ronnie “Lil Ronnie” Jackson and Ronak “Ronnie D” Dalal keep it chill on the production tip, complementing the singer’s falsetto-laced expressions of lust with a slow-burning, sensual synth arrangement. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the November 11, release of J. Holiday’s junior album, Guilty Conscience.
Written by richard on 09/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.