J. Holiday likes gentle, intimate sex as much as the next guy, but there’s a time and a place for everything. On the lead single off his next LP (his first Booth feature since May 2012’s Sign My Name), the Music Line crooner briefs a female companion on the evening’s agenda: “We can make love After We F**k.” Though going hard is Holiday’s priority, beatsmiths Ronnie “Lil Ronnie” Jackson and Ronak “Ronnie D” Dalal keep it chill on the production tip, complementing the singer’s falsetto-laced expressions of lust with a slow-burning, sensual synth arrangement. Feeling it? Then keep your browsers locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the November 11, release of J. Holiday’s junior album, Guilty Conscience.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!