When it comes to hip-hop, Cali’s capital city has traditionally been overshadowed by the City of Angels. Times, however, are a’changing. On J.Good‘s latest mixtape single, the buzzmaking emcee teams up with fellow Sacramento rhymesayers Keno and Chuuwee to ring in Le Nouveau Monde (Ordre) (The New World Order), flowing over project collaborator Rufio‘s spacey production. Digging it? Keep it locked for the latest on J.Good and Rufio’s MMVIII-presented Searching for Alicia Silverstone LP, which is available for purchase here.
Written by richard on 12/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cali So(u)l" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.