When it comes to hip-hop, Cali’s capital city has traditionally been overshadowed by the City of Angels. Times, however, are a’changing. On J.Good‘s latest mixtape single, the buzzmaking emcee teams up with fellow Sacramento rhymesayers Keno and Chuuwee to ring in Le Nouveau Monde (Ordre) (The New World Order), flowing over project collaborator Rufio‘s spacey production. Digging it? Keep it locked for the latest on J.Good and Rufio’s MMVIII-presented Searching for Alicia Silverstone LP, which is available for purchase here.
Written by richard on 12/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cali So(u)l" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.