Following yesterday’s Super Bowl, there will be many a Raven fans who watches the game over and over, soaking in every last detail from the match-up. On the opposite end of the spectrum, 49er fans will appreciate J. Bre’s latest, because they too, Can’t Look Back. On his proper DJBooth debut, the Seattle native looks to make quite the impression, picking an emotion-filled, intricate beat from Booth regular Carl Roe as his proving ground. As the production pounds, Bre takes an honest, introspective approach that is delivered with a slow, unwavering flow. This is an appropriate touch as he addresses the issues standing in the way of his grind and his (inevitable) rise to stardom. The record is not attached to anything larger, but, per usual, we will keep you up-to-date on all things J.Bre.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/4/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.