As an up-and-coming musician on his grind, J Bravo rarely stays in one place for long. But that doesn’t mean he couldn’t use a little company when he’s passing through your town. On his latest single and debut Booth feature, making its world premiere on our pages, the singer/songwriter puts a call out for temporary companionship: “I need a girl For the Moment.” And he ain’t the only one in the market for some transitory lovin’. T-Pain and Twista echo the headliner’s sentiments on the guest tip, the former supporting Bravo on the hook, and the latter getting a bit philosophical in a rapid-fire middle verse (“The future is a dream and the past is a memory / I’m livin’ for today, you should be savorin’ the moment.”). This DJ Marley Waters-produced cut is slated for inclusion on J. Bravo’s next album, Not of This World. While the LP is currently unscheduled, fans can hear more on the artist’s prelude EP of the same name, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 01/29/14
Submit your Rating
Fly Boy Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.