Wondering how J.Alston‘s been lately? Maybe not, since today marks his first appearance on our pages. Still, it’s reassuring to hear the Plain Field, New Jersey emcee (referred to the Booth by Luxe League labelmate J.Nolan.) tell us, “We Good” on his latest single. KidClass‘s production, a dreamy mix of guitar riffs and studio-tweaked backing vocals, accompanies the artist as he lets us know just how well his life’s been going. In addition to the headliner’s melodic flows, this cut boasts soulful hook vocals by Rashine Lowk3y, and comes complete with official visuals by ALNB. For more, cop the headliner’s #FMNA tape when it hits the net on Monday, August 25.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.