Wondering how J.Alston‘s been lately? Maybe not, since today marks his first appearance on our pages. Still, it’s reassuring to hear the Plain Field, New Jersey emcee (referred to the Booth by Luxe League labelmate J.Nolan.) tell us, “We Good” on his latest single. KidClass‘s production, a dreamy mix of guitar riffs and studio-tweaked backing vocals, accompanies the artist as he lets us know just how well his life’s been going. In addition to the headliner’s melodic flows, this cut boasts soulful hook vocals by Rashine Lowk3y, and comes complete with official visuals by ALNB. For more, cop the headliner’s #FMNA tape when it hits the net on Monday, August 25.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.