Wondering how J.Alston‘s been lately? Maybe not, since today marks his first appearance on our pages. Still, it’s reassuring to hear the Plain Field, New Jersey emcee (referred to the Booth by Luxe League labelmate J.Nolan.) tell us, “We Good” on his latest single. KidClass‘s production, a dreamy mix of guitar riffs and studio-tweaked backing vocals, accompanies the artist as he lets us know just how well his life’s been going. In addition to the headliner’s melodic flows, this cut boasts soulful hook vocals by Rashine Lowk3y, and comes complete with official visuals by ALNB. For more, cop the headliner’s #FMNA tape when it hits the net on Monday, August 25.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.