Few experiences are more frustrating than knowing your significant other is present physically, while emotionally they’re entirely Out of Reach. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Izzy Rythm‘s latest single and debut feature finds him struggling with that very predicament. Reminiscing about the good times he and his girl have shared, and acknowledging the strong feelings he still has for her, he laments: “How can you be so close, and feel so far away?” The Chicago crooner’s haunting vocal performance, which sometimes calls to mind a deeper-voiced version of alt-R&B heavyweight The Weeknd‘s distinctive delivery, comes backed by the atmospheric synth boardwork of fwdslxsh. Interest piqued? You’ll be able to find Out of Reach and much more on Rythm’s next project, the spring-bound Coffee & Broccoli street album.
Written by richard on 02/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.