Few experiences are more frustrating than knowing your significant other is present physically, while emotionally they’re entirely Out of Reach. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, Izzy Rythm‘s latest single and debut feature finds him struggling with that very predicament. Reminiscing about the good times he and his girl have shared, and acknowledging the strong feelings he still has for her, he laments: “How can you be so close, and feel so far away?” The Chicago crooner’s haunting vocal performance, which sometimes calls to mind a deeper-voiced version of alt-R&B heavyweight The Weeknd‘s distinctive delivery, comes backed by the atmospheric synth boardwork of fwdslxsh. Interest piqued? You’ll be able to find Out of Reach and much more on Rythm’s next project, the spring-bound Coffee & Broccoli street album.
Written by richard on 02/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.