Terry Davis, a.k.a Izza Kizza, was born and raised in the rural southern town of Valdosta, Georgia. A musician since the age of 12, Kizza was discovered by Bless of the award winning production duo, Soul Diggaz, and after being shopped to various labels, was offered a recording contract from Timbaland and his acclaimed Mosely Music. Kizza is a free spirit who defines his stage name as a means of “discovering your own lane, [or] breaking the mold.” One listen to his new song, They’re Everywhere, and its easy to understand his explanation. Spoofing the now-famous “I see dead people” line from The Sixth Sense, Kizza provides uniquely eccentric rhymes over a beat courtesy of Koolade of Blackout Croatia. Kizza will release his untitled debut later this year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk The Dawg ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.