Terry Davis, a.k.a Izza Kizza, was born and raised in the rural southern town of Valdosta, Georgia. A musician since the age of 12, Kizza was discovered by Bless of the award winning production duo, Soul Diggaz, and after being shopped to various labels, was offered a recording contract from Timbaland and his acclaimed Mosely Music. Kizza is a free spirit who defines his stage name as a means of “discovering your own lane, [or] breaking the mold.” One listen to his new song, They’re Everywhere, and its easy to understand his explanation. Spoofing the now-famous “I see dead people” line from The Sixth Sense, Kizza provides uniquely eccentric rhymes over a beat courtesy of Koolade of Blackout Croatia. Kizza will release his untitled debut later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk The Dawg ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.