Terry Davis, a.k.a Izza Kizza, was born and raised in the rural southern town of Valdosta, Georgia. A musician since the age of 12, Kizza was discovered by Bless of the award winning production duo, Soul Diggaz, and after being shopped to various labels, was offered a recording contract from Timbaland and his acclaimed Mosely Music. Kizza is a free spirit who defines his stage name as a means of “discovering your own lane, [or] breaking the mold.” One listen to his new song, They’re Everywhere, and its easy to understand his explanation. Spoofing the now-famous “I see dead people” line from The Sixth Sense, Kizza provides uniquely eccentric rhymes over a beat courtesy of Koolade of Blackout Croatia. Kizza will release his untitled debut later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk The Dawg ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.