Terry Davis, a.k.a Izza Kizza, was born and raised in the rural southern town of Valdosta, Georgia. A musician since the age of 12, Kizza was discovered by Bless of the award winning production duo, Soul Diggaz, and after being shopped to various labels, was offered a recording contract from Timbaland and his acclaimed Mosely Music. Kizza is a free spirit who defines his stage name as a means of “discovering your own lane, [or] breaking the mold.” One listen to his new song, They’re Everywhere, and its easy to understand his explanation. Spoofing the now-famous “I see dead people” line from The Sixth Sense, Kizza provides uniquely eccentric rhymes over a beat courtesy of Koolade of Blackout Croatia. Kizza will release his untitled debut later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk The Dawg ft. Missy Elliot" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.