Like most artists who have risen under Timbaland’s wing (e.g. Bubba Sparxxx, Missy Elliot, Magoo), Izza Kizza is anything but conventional. Hailing from the small town of Valdosta, Georgia, the eclectic rapper definitely brings a fresh sound to the game. His new track, Georgie Pourgie (What Had Happened Wuz), is a self-reflective account of his love life told in his syncopated, nonchalant delivery. He is aided by producer Fitz the Art Teacher, who allegedly has done some work on Dre’s Detox. The final product sounds a bit like vintage Outkast, although admittedly without the same polish. The track will appear on Kizza’s Kizzaland Mixtape, out July 29.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/15/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They're Everywhere" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)