In matters of the heart, Booth newcomer Iyadede doesn’t give up easily. On the contrary, as the Rwandan-born, Brooklyn-based pop songstress explains on this newly-released promo single, she’s always ready, willing and able to Fight 4 Love. Mark Ronson handles production, backing the artist’s impassioned vocals with a syncopated, Afro-pop informed rhythm. This joint is not currently part of any larger project, but we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)