In matters of the heart, Booth newcomer Iyadede doesn’t give up easily. On the contrary, as the Rwandan-born, Brooklyn-based pop songstress explains on this newly-released promo single, she’s always ready, willing and able to Fight 4 Love. Mark Ronson handles production, backing the artist’s impassioned vocals with a syncopated, Afro-pop informed rhythm. This joint is not currently part of any larger project, but we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/15/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.