There is a lot to be said for a woman who knows what she wants and San Diego born-and-bred singer Issa Bayaua most certainly has that quality. Influenced by Tina Turner, The Temptations and her mother (also a singer), Issa was selected as a finalist on the TLC reality show R U the Girl, and soon thereafter went on to sign to a label deal with indie Sound on Sound Entertainment. On her brand new single, Reach, the attractive upstart sets the listener’s imagination on fire with a club-ready seductiveness and producer Marc Kinchen‘s blend of R&B and Latin music. Miss Issa’s debut, Hurt No More, is due out next May.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
Submit your Rating
Sound on Sound Ent./Universal Distribution
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boss Lady ft. Trina" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.