When you’ve a got as much going for you as IsaiahThe3rd, it’s going to take one hell of a woman to get you to Settle Down. Coming on the heels of September’s Nas-inspired Thief’s Theme Part II, this freshly-minted promo single finds the buzzmaking Brooklynite sifting through his myriad female admirers in search of “a woman worth stealing for.” Beatsmith PBizzy looks to Kimbra for inspiration on the production tip, chopping the New Zealand singer/songwriter’s record of the same title into a catchy, appealingly chaotic backdrop for Isaiah’s bars. This record isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but listeners can still cop Isaiah’s last street album, Seven Days of Rhapsody, for free in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 10/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.