When you’ve a got as much going for you as IsaiahThe3rd, it’s going to take one hell of a woman to get you to Settle Down. Coming on the heels of September’s Nas-inspired Thief’s Theme Part II, this freshly-minted promo single finds the buzzmaking Brooklynite sifting through his myriad female admirers in search of “a woman worth stealing for.” Beatsmith PBizzy looks to Kimbra for inspiration on the production tip, chopping the New Zealand singer/songwriter’s record of the same title into a catchy, appealingly chaotic backdrop for Isaiah’s bars. This record isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but listeners can still cop Isaiah’s last street album, Seven Days of Rhapsody, for free in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 10/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.