Having a photographic memory would be cool, but I’d rather have a phonographic memory. That way I could play all my favorite songs on demand, like the latest from IsaiahThe3rd. On Photographic Memory, the New Yorker recounts mental photographs of all the ladies he has been with over the years. As the emcee will tell you, with a smooth style that saunters atop the jazzy The Termination production, he has more photos than a yearbook. While being able to picture these lovely ladies in vivid detail might sound great to some, it is more of a curse than a gift, as Isaiah confesses, “I remember it all/ wish I didn’t.” So, Booth Nation, do you dig this smoother than silk cut or does Isaiah need to develop another skill set? Let us know in the comment section below and be on the lookout for Public Enemy #3, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.