Having a photographic memory would be cool, but I’d rather have a phonographic memory. That way I could play all my favorite songs on demand, like the latest from IsaiahThe3rd. On Photographic Memory, the New Yorker recounts mental photographs of all the ladies he has been with over the years. As the emcee will tell you, with a smooth style that saunters atop the jazzy The Termination production, he has more photos than a yearbook. While being able to picture these lovely ladies in vivid detail might sound great to some, it is more of a curse than a gift, as Isaiah confesses, “I remember it all/ wish I didn’t.” So, Booth Nation, do you dig this smoother than silk cut or does Isaiah need to develop another skill set? Let us know in the comment section below and be on the lookout for Public Enemy #3, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.