Having a photographic memory would be cool, but I’d rather have a phonographic memory. That way I could play all my favorite songs on demand, like the latest from IsaiahThe3rd. On Photographic Memory, the New Yorker recounts mental photographs of all the ladies he has been with over the years. As the emcee will tell you, with a smooth style that saunters atop the jazzy The Termination production, he has more photos than a yearbook. While being able to picture these lovely ladies in vivid detail might sound great to some, it is more of a curse than a gift, as Isaiah confesses, “I remember it all/ wish I didn’t.” So, Booth Nation, do you dig this smoother than silk cut or does Isaiah need to develop another skill set? Let us know in the comment section below and be on the lookout for Public Enemy #3, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.