Whereas Crooks & Castles, the inaugural leak off IsaiahThe3rd‘s forthcoming street album, was a celebration of the Big Apple rhymesayer’s fly wardrobe and prodigious swag, the follow-up leak sees him digging a little deeper to discuss his professional hopes, dreams and fears. Here, Six flips a sample from Ellie Goulding’s Human into a haunting backdrop for Isaiah’s introspective account of the artistic hustle. Seven Days of Rhapsody is scheduled to hit The DJBooth on 1/30. In the meantime, fans can still click here to download the artist’s last street release, the Booth-hosted Death of the 3rd mixtape.
Written by richard on 01/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.