Whereas Crooks & Castles, the inaugural leak off IsaiahThe3rd‘s forthcoming street album, was a celebration of the Big Apple rhymesayer’s fly wardrobe and prodigious swag, the follow-up leak sees him digging a little deeper to discuss his professional hopes, dreams and fears. Here, Six flips a sample from Ellie Goulding’s Human into a haunting backdrop for Isaiah’s introspective account of the artistic hustle. Seven Days of Rhapsody is scheduled to hit The DJBooth on 1/30. In the meantime, fans can still click here to download the artist’s last street release, the Booth-hosted Death of the 3rd mixtape.
Written by richard on 01/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.