Fresh off the release of his Booth-sponsored EP, Death of the 3rd, IsaiahThe3rd is already hard at work on a follow-up. The latest single off the NYC repper’s next EP, Crooks & Castles finds Isaiah showcasing his mic skills over the swirling string samples of beatsmith Six3Won. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked—while Seven Days of Rhapsody has yet to receive a drop date, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 11/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's Next" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.