Don’t worry; though Isaiah Rashad‘s first Booth feature and latest buzz single is Part III of a larger story, listeners should have no trouble jumping into the story in medias res. Here, The Antydote serves up a low-key, bell-piano instrumental to back the Chattanooga, Tennessee rhymesayer as he recounts his struggle to surmount societal inequities while dealing with the fallout of his own bad decisions. Does this bracing, cinematic jam leave you craving more? You can find Part III (along with, presumably, parts I and II), on Rashad’s Pieces of a Kid EP, due out this August.
Written by richard on 05/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fake Trill" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.