Don’t worry; though Isaiah Rashad‘s first Booth feature and latest buzz single is Part III of a larger story, listeners should have no trouble jumping into the story in medias res. Here, The Antydote serves up a low-key, bell-piano instrumental to back the Chattanooga, Tennessee rhymesayer as he recounts his struggle to surmount societal inequities while dealing with the fallout of his own bad decisions. Does this bracing, cinematic jam leave you craving more? You can find Part III (along with, presumably, parts I and II), on Rashad’s Pieces of a Kid EP, due out this August.
Written by richard on 05/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fake Trill" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.