If you peep an interview with Isaiah Rashad, you’re likely to witness an extremely rare sight: a rapper exhibiting humility. But don’t get it twisted—despite his Modest, the TDE signee’s fully aware that he’s one of the best doing it. On the latest single off his debut EP, Rashad offers an appropriately lofty assessment of his skills and his prospects in the game, accompanied by Chris Calor‘s blunted keyboard grooves. Eric Swiz of Scheme Engine directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on Isaiah’s Cilvia Demo EP, available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.