If you peep an interview with Isaiah Rashad, you’re likely to witness an extremely rare sight: a rapper exhibiting humility. But don’t get it twisted—despite his Modest, the TDE signee’s fully aware that he’s one of the best doing it. On the latest single off his debut EP, Rashad offers an appropriately lofty assessment of his skills and his prospects in the game, accompanied by Chris Calor‘s blunted keyboard grooves. Eric Swiz of Scheme Engine directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on Isaiah’s Cilvia Demo EP, available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.