If you peep an interview with Isaiah Rashad, you’re likely to witness an extremely rare sight: a rapper exhibiting humility. But don’t get it twisted—despite his Modest, the TDE signee’s fully aware that he’s one of the best doing it. On the latest single off his debut EP, Rashad offers an appropriately lofty assessment of his skills and his prospects in the game, accompanied by Chris Calor‘s blunted keyboard grooves. Eric Swiz of Scheme Engine directs the accompanying visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on Isaiah’s Cilvia Demo EP, available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.