On the first single and title track off his next street release, Isaiah Rashad told us about some sh*t he don’t like: namely, Fake Trill individuals who make their real counterparts look bad. For the follow-up, the Chattanooga rhymesayer’s focusing on the positive. Like That finds project collaborator Chris Calor cooking up a blissfully mellow, sampled street instrumental to back bars dedicated to a few of Rashad’s favorite things—including swisher blunts, rozay, and your girl. Murfreeboros neighbor Rob December rides shotgun, juxtaposng the pleasures of weed and liquor with the stresses of his everyday hustle on the back. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: do you like this sh*t? If so, keep it locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the as yet unscheduled arrival of Rashad, Calor and December’s Fake Trill EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)