On the first single and title track off his next street release, Isaiah Rashad told us about some sh*t he don’t like: namely, Fake Trill individuals who make their real counterparts look bad. For the follow-up, the Chattanooga rhymesayer’s focusing on the positive. Like That finds project collaborator Chris Calor cooking up a blissfully mellow, sampled street instrumental to back bars dedicated to a few of Rashad’s favorite things—including swisher blunts, rozay, and your girl. Murfreeboros neighbor Rob December rides shotgun, juxtaposng the pleasures of weed and liquor with the stresses of his everyday hustle on the back. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: do you like this sh*t? If so, keep it locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the as yet unscheduled arrival of Rashad, Calor and December’s Fake Trill EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.