On the first single and title track off his next street release, Isaiah Rashad told us about some sh*t he don’t like: namely, Fake Trill individuals who make their real counterparts look bad. For the follow-up, the Chattanooga rhymesayer’s focusing on the positive. Like That finds project collaborator Chris Calor cooking up a blissfully mellow, sampled street instrumental to back bars dedicated to a few of Rashad’s favorite things—including swisher blunts, rozay, and your girl. Murfreeboros neighbor Rob December rides shotgun, juxtaposng the pleasures of weed and liquor with the stresses of his everyday hustle on the back. Time to weigh in, Booth readers: do you like this sh*t? If so, keep it locked for more fresh song releases leading up to the as yet unscheduled arrival of Rashad, Calor and December’s Fake Trill EP.
Written by richard on 09/21/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.