Whatever Isaiah Rashad does, you can count on him to do it with Gusto, honesty and panache. Not featured on our pages since dropping off Fake Trill EP inclusion Like That back in September, the Chattanooga rhymesayer is back on our pages with a low-key loosie delineating his fly, but reality-based philosophy toward life, music and the hustle. D. Sanders does his thing on the production tip, serving up a tuneful, piano-loop instrumental as the headliner trades self-assured bars with Nashville rapper Brian Cameron. Julian S-K complements the cut’s laid-back vibe with some off-the-cuff official visuals. Gusto isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but listeners feeling this loosie can keep their browsers locked for more fresh material from Isaiah Rashad and company.
Written by richard on 12/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.