Whatever Isaiah Rashad does, you can count on him to do it with Gusto, honesty and panache. Not featured on our pages since dropping off Fake Trill EP inclusion Like That back in September, the Chattanooga rhymesayer is back on our pages with a low-key loosie delineating his fly, but reality-based philosophy toward life, music and the hustle. D. Sanders does his thing on the production tip, serving up a tuneful, piano-loop instrumental as the headliner trades self-assured bars with Nashville rapper Brian Cameron. Julian S-K complements the cut’s laid-back vibe with some off-the-cuff official visuals. Gusto isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but listeners feeling this loosie can keep their browsers locked for more fresh material from Isaiah Rashad and company.
Written by richard on 12/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.