Real may recognize real but, for those who need a little assistance, Part III emcee Isaiah Rashad demonstrates how to distinguish Fake Trill from the genuine article on a freshly-minted promo single. Chris Calor provides a smooth backdrop for the Chattanooga repper’s rhymes, and Rob December kicks things off with the opening verse. Craving more? Stay tuned; this joint is attached to an EP from The House (a collective of artists based out of Chattanooga and Nashville, TN) set for release in mid-July.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.