Real may recognize real but, for those who need a little assistance, Part III emcee Isaiah Rashad demonstrates how to distinguish Fake Trill from the genuine article on a freshly-minted promo single. Chris Calor provides a smooth backdrop for the Chattanooga repper’s rhymes, and Rob December kicks things off with the opening verse. Craving more? Stay tuned; this joint is attached to an EP from The House (a collective of artists based out of Chattanooga and Nashville, TN) set for release in mid-July.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)