Real may recognize real but, for those who need a little assistance, Part III emcee Isaiah Rashad demonstrates how to distinguish Fake Trill from the genuine article on a freshly-minted promo single. Chris Calor provides a smooth backdrop for the Chattanooga repper’s rhymes, and Rob December kicks things off with the opening verse. Craving more? Stay tuned; this joint is attached to an EP from The House (a collective of artists based out of Chattanooga and Nashville, TN) set for release in mid-July.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.