Real may recognize real but, for those who need a little assistance, Part III emcee Isaiah Rashad demonstrates how to distinguish Fake Trill from the genuine article on a freshly-minted promo single. Chris Calor provides a smooth backdrop for the Chattanooga repper’s rhymes, and Rob December kicks things off with the opening verse. Craving more? Stay tuned; this joint is attached to an EP from The House (a collective of artists based out of Chattanooga and Nashville, TN) set for release in mid-July.
Written by richard on 07/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.