Quit asking Isaac Castor and Kinetic when they’re gonna get on. On a freshly-minted joint single, the freestyle series alum formerly known as Gameboi and his behind-the-boards collaborator tell listeners in no uncertain terms, “We On now;” the rest of the game just needs a little time to catch up. The Michigan wunderkind backs up that assertion with some unflappably confident bars, lacing his Motown-repping neighbor’s soulful sample work with a bruising barrage of polysyllabic rhymes: “Rearrange like rhinoplasty when I’m flyin’ past you / Fryin’ rappers ‘cause all you guys lyin’ bastards.” Feeling it? More quality production and hard-hitting guest rhymes await on the beatsmith’s forthcoming solo LP, Frankenstein, due out later this year.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Act Right" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.