Quit asking Isaac Castor and Kinetic when they’re gonna get on. On a freshly-minted joint single, the freestyle series alum formerly known as Gameboi and his behind-the-boards collaborator tell listeners in no uncertain terms, “We On now;” the rest of the game just needs a little time to catch up. The Michigan wunderkind backs up that assertion with some unflappably confident bars, lacing his Motown-repping neighbor’s soulful sample work with a bruising barrage of polysyllabic rhymes: “Rearrange like rhinoplasty when I’m flyin’ past you / Fryin’ rappers ‘cause all you guys lyin’ bastards.” Feeling it? More quality production and hard-hitting guest rhymes await on the beatsmith’s forthcoming solo LP, Frankenstein, due out later this year.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Act Right" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.