With last Sunday’s Breaking Bad finale, Walter “Heisenberg” White cemented his status as one of the most compelling criminal antiheroes since Al Pacino’s Tony Montana. Needless to say, we’ll be hearing his name in hip-hop records for many years to come. The first homage record to hit our front page following the series’ conclusion comes courtesy of Ann Arbor rhymesayer Gameboi, who is now going by his government name, Isaac Castor. Over a Kinetic-produced beat that echoes the show’s moody opening theme, the 19-year-old rhymesayer delivers bars that rival White’s Blue Sky for potency and addictiveness. Castor’s High Art LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Act Right" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.