With last Sunday’s Breaking Bad finale, Walter “Heisenberg” White cemented his status as one of the most compelling criminal antiheroes since Al Pacino’s Tony Montana. Needless to say, we’ll be hearing his name in hip-hop records for many years to come. The first homage record to hit our front page following the series’ conclusion comes courtesy of Ann Arbor rhymesayer Gameboi, who is now going by his government name, Isaac Castor. Over a Kinetic-produced beat that echoes the show’s moody opening theme, the 19-year-old rhymesayer delivers bars that rival White’s Blue Sky for potency and addictiveness. Castor’s High Art LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 10/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Act Right" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.