On Suicidal Thoughts, the haunting final track off Notorious B.I.G.‘s Ready to Die LP, the late rap legend spit, “When I die, f**k it, I wanna go to hell / ‘Cause I’m a piece of sh*t, it ain’t hard to f**kin’ tell.” Today, fellow Brooklyn rhymesayer Iron Solomon gives those ominous lines a homicidal twist on When I Die, making its world premiere in anticipation of his latest mixtape’s release later today. Over a moody, dubstep-infused beat by Benjamin Blank, Isaiah and Solomon himself, the emcee charges into battle armed with, “pistols and missiles, machetes and swords.” for this blood-soaked banger, previous song releases Genesis (Chapter 1) and Monster and much more, check out the headliner’s 2DopeBoyz/DJ Green Lantern presented Killer street album when it hits our frontpage for free streaming and download today at 2:00 PM EST.
Written by richard on 10/31/12
NYC rapper, producer and songwriter Iron Solomon has come together with DJ Green Lantern, 2DopeBoyz and The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street album, Killer. The project features 16 original records from the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rule #4081" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.