On Suicidal Thoughts, the haunting final track off Notorious B.I.G.‘s Ready to Die LP, the late rap legend spit, “When I die, f**k it, I wanna go to hell / ‘Cause I’m a piece of sh*t, it ain’t hard to f**kin’ tell.” Today, fellow Brooklyn rhymesayer Iron Solomon gives those ominous lines a homicidal twist on When I Die, making its world premiere in anticipation of his latest mixtape’s release later today. Over a moody, dubstep-infused beat by Benjamin Blank, Isaiah and Solomon himself, the emcee charges into battle armed with, “pistols and missiles, machetes and swords.” for this blood-soaked banger, previous song releases Genesis (Chapter 1) and Monster and much more, check out the headliner’s 2DopeBoyz/DJ Green Lantern presented Killer street album when it hits our frontpage for free streaming and download today at 2:00 PM EST.
Written by richard on 10/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rule #4081" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.