Halloween is just around the corner, and Iron Solomon has cooked up something special for the occasion. On the latest release off the seasonally-themed set, the NYC mic murderer informs hip-hop heads everywhere that his Time Has Come, flowing over his own gritty, determination-drenched production. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to tune into Redrum Radio when Solomon’s new street album drops October 31, and watch for his digital debut full-length, Monster, to follow shortly thereafter.
Written by richard on 10/14/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rule #4081" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.