It’s been more than two years since Intuition and Equalibrium made their last Booth appearance with freestyle series entry I Stink at Naming Freestyles, but anyone who knows the Los Angeles-repping duo knows that they couldn’t stay away forever. Where the word “quit” was supposed to appear in their dictionary, Merriam-Webster f**ked up and printed “persistence” again. (Their quality control has seriously gone downhill.) Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new single Make Better is all about staying positive and productive in the face of adversity. Over his partner’s wistfully upbeat, vintage-soul informed production, Intuition counsels listeners not to beat themselves up over mistakes, but rather to follow Samuel Beckett’s advice and, “Fail again. Fail better.” Kyle Gray Visuals provides appropriately uplifting imagery to accompany the cut. Intuition and Equalibrium’s self-titled collaborative full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.