It’s been more than two years since Intuition and Equalibrium made their last Booth appearance with freestyle series entry I Stink at Naming Freestyles, but anyone who knows the Los Angeles-repping duo knows that they couldn’t stay away forever. Where the word “quit” was supposed to appear in their dictionary, Merriam-Webster f**ked up and printed “persistence” again. (Their quality control has seriously gone downhill.) Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new single Make Better is all about staying positive and productive in the face of adversity. Over his partner’s wistfully upbeat, vintage-soul informed production, Intuition counsels listeners not to beat themselves up over mistakes, but rather to follow Samuel Beckett’s advice and, “Fail again. Fail better.” Kyle Gray Visuals provides appropriately uplifting imagery to accompany the cut. Intuition and Equalibrium’s self-titled collaborative full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)