It’s been more than two years since Intuition and Equalibrium made their last Booth appearance with freestyle series entry I Stink at Naming Freestyles, but anyone who knows the Los Angeles-repping duo knows that they couldn’t stay away forever. Where the word “quit” was supposed to appear in their dictionary, Merriam-Webster f**ked up and printed “persistence” again. (Their quality control has seriously gone downhill.) Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, new single Make Better is all about staying positive and productive in the face of adversity. Over his partner’s wistfully upbeat, vintage-soul informed production, Intuition counsels listeners not to beat themselves up over mistakes, but rather to follow Samuel Beckett’s advice and, “Fail again. Fail better.” Kyle Gray Visuals provides appropriately uplifting imagery to accompany the cut. Intuition and Equalibrium’s self-titled collaborative full-length has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 09/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)