Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Despite taking part in our official A3C showcase this past October, INPUT still hasn’t been properly introduced in The DJBooth. Today, we correct that oversight by presenting Bombs Over Everything, the lead single off the Denver, Colorado representative’s next street release. Presumably similar to Outkast‘s classic Bombs Over Baghdad, the record features the headliner plotting his conquest of the game over over the grimy, minimal boardwork of frequent Yelawolf collaborator WillPower. The first in a series of 12 monthly, EP-length collaborations pairing SupaHotBeats with various underground and emerging artists, INPUT’s contribution to the ArtWerk EP series is scheduled for digital release via The DJBooth before the end of January.
Written by richard on 01/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spirits Fly" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.