Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Despite taking part in our official A3C showcase this past October, INPUT still hasn’t been properly introduced in The DJBooth. Today, we correct that oversight by presenting Bombs Over Everything, the lead single off the Denver, Colorado representative’s next street release. Presumably similar to Outkast‘s classic Bombs Over Baghdad, the record features the headliner plotting his conquest of the game over over the grimy, minimal boardwork of frequent Yelawolf collaborator WillPower. The first in a series of 12 monthly, EP-length collaborations pairing SupaHotBeats with various underground and emerging artists, INPUT’s contribution to the ArtWerk EP series is scheduled for digital release via The DJBooth before the end of January.
Written by richard on 01/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spirits Fly" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.