A rising emcee and producer who calls St. Louis home, Indiana Rome makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with World End, a standout cut off his latest independent full-length. As befitting an introductory feature, Rome takes the opportunity to showcase the full range of his talent. Not only does he spit larger-than-life, hustle-centric verses, but he also creates the record’s leisurely, whip-ready instrumental backdrop. Mound City neighbor Rockwell Knuckles and Booth newcomers Family Affair assist on the guest tip. Fans can expect more quality beats and rhymes on the headliner’s Dope Dealer LP, released July 22, via Trilogy/Funeral Fresh.
Written by richard on 07/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.