Indie rhymesayer Indiana Rome may hail from St. Louis, but he gets his attitude from the Left Coast. On his latest feature, a loosie not included on his most recent digital full-length, Rome pledges allegiance to one of the region’s pioneering acts, Compton crew N.W.A.. Here, the artist’s own swanky string and woodwind samples accompany him as he spits about his strictly-business philosophy on the hustle. Teresa Jenee contributes an airy guest hook. As mentioned above, N.W.A. isn’t part of anything larger, but those craving more are encouraged to check out the artist’s Dope Dealer LP, available online as of late July.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"World End" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.