Does Ricky Fontaine and Walt Live‘s erratic capitalization game and use of numbers in place of letters make my job as a writer of track reviews just a little bit harder? iNDEED. Fortunately, Bl4cK T34rS, the duo’s latest EP single and first feature, is more than dope enough to make up for a little copy-paste action. Here, DJ Burn One flips Wendy Rene’s After Laughter (Comes Tears) (famously-sampled on Wu-Tang classic Tearz) as the partners-in-rhyme drop verses dedicated to ex-girls. iNDEED’s self-titled EP has yet to receive a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 01/30/12
Submit your Rating
Five Points Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.