I don’t know about y’all, but when I spend too much time around stale music, I start to feel a little nauseated. If you’re suffering from similar symptoms, you’ve come to the right place. On his latest feature, The Incomporable Shakespeare throws open the windows to provide the rap game a much-needed breath of Fresh Heir. Coming on the heels of lead single All on the Line, this cut finds Shake spitting about the many traits that separate him from his competition, from his fly wardrobe to his peerless mic skills. Checkmate Muzik crafts a booming throwback beat to accompany the emcee’s wordplay-packed bars. Has this high-energy cut left you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? Then keep it locked for more quality tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Shakespeare’s next full-length, By Any Dreams Necessary.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Swagger" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.