I don’t know about y’all, but when I spend too much time around stale music, I start to feel a little nauseated. If you’re suffering from similar symptoms, you’ve come to the right place. On his latest feature, The Incomporable Shakespeare throws open the windows to provide the rap game a much-needed breath of Fresh Heir. Coming on the heels of lead single All on the Line, this cut finds Shake spitting about the many traits that separate him from his competition, from his fly wardrobe to his peerless mic skills. Checkmate Muzik crafts a booming throwback beat to accompany the emcee’s wordplay-packed bars. Has this high-energy cut left you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? Then keep it locked for more quality tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Shakespeare’s next full-length, By Any Dreams Necessary.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Swagger" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.