I don’t know about y’all, but when I spend too much time around stale music, I start to feel a little nauseated. If you’re suffering from similar symptoms, you’ve come to the right place. On his latest feature, The Incomporable Shakespeare throws open the windows to provide the rap game a much-needed breath of Fresh Heir. Coming on the heels of lead single All on the Line, this cut finds Shake spitting about the many traits that separate him from his competition, from his fly wardrobe to his peerless mic skills. Checkmate Muzik crafts a booming throwback beat to accompany the emcee’s wordplay-packed bars. Has this high-energy cut left you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? Then keep it locked for more quality tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Shakespeare’s next full-length, By Any Dreams Necessary.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Swagger" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)