I don’t know about y’all, but when I spend too much time around stale music, I start to feel a little nauseated. If you’re suffering from similar symptoms, you’ve come to the right place. On his latest feature, The Incomporable Shakespeare throws open the windows to provide the rap game a much-needed breath of Fresh Heir. Coming on the heels of lead single All on the Line, this cut finds Shake spitting about the many traits that separate him from his competition, from his fly wardrobe to his peerless mic skills. Checkmate Muzik crafts a booming throwback beat to accompany the emcee’s wordplay-packed bars. Has this high-energy cut left you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated? Then keep it locked for more quality tunes leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of Shakespeare’s next full-length, By Any Dreams Necessary.
Written by richard on 10/16/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New York Swagger" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.