Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster for Kendrick Lamar fans. In one of the Grammy Award ceremony’s highlights, the Compton representative took the stage with pop/rock group Imagine Dragons for a mash-up of the former’s M.a.a.d City and the latter’s Radioactive that left everyone in the building (including Jay Z) awestruck. In the night’s undisputed lowlight, K. Dot’s debut set was beat out for Best Rap Album by The Heist, a decision which even Macklemore thought was bullsh*t. But let’s focus on the positive, shall we? To help you do that, I present the freshly-minted remix of Radioactive, featuring the explosive new verse Lamar debuted during the aforementioned performance, albeit in a slightly different form. It’s almost dope enough to make you forget that the 56th Annual Grammy Awards ever happened… almost. For the original version of this cut, cop ID’s Night Visions LP, out as of late 2012.
Written by richard on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.