Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster for Kendrick Lamar fans. In one of the Grammy Award ceremony’s highlights, the Compton representative took the stage with pop/rock group Imagine Dragons for a mash-up of the former’s M.a.a.d City and the latter’s Radioactive that left everyone in the building (including Jay Z) awestruck. In the night’s undisputed lowlight, K. Dot’s debut set was beat out for Best Rap Album by The Heist, a decision which even Macklemore thought was bullsh*t. But let’s focus on the positive, shall we? To help you do that, I present the freshly-minted remix of Radioactive, featuring the explosive new verse Lamar debuted during the aforementioned performance, albeit in a slightly different form. It’s almost dope enough to make you forget that the 56th Annual Grammy Awards ever happened… almost. For the original version of this cut, cop ID’s Night Visions LP, out as of late 2012.
Written by richard on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.